воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

bateman hester stainless




I was going to say something. Maybe of importance, but I forgot.

I donapos;t know how many people here care, but I am trying to dredge up commissions, anyone interested?

Meanwhile, work was really fucking slow today, it was ASTOUNDING. I also heard the saddest phone conversation ever. Thi guy was yelling this out for everyone to hear, I was amazed:

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT MY LIFE IS RIGHT NOW? MY WHOLE LIFE IS MY XBOX, THATapos;S MY LIFE. I CANapos;T GET A DATE, I ASK GIRLS TO THE MOVIES, THEY SAY NO, I ASK GIRLS TO DINNER, THEY SAY NO. THE XBOX IS ALL THAT I HAVE."

He wasnapos;t even saying it in an ironic, humourous, self depricating way. He was SERIOUS. More gems from his yelly phone coversation:

"blahblahblah then she told me to leave her alone because she was in church That bitch, she can blahblahblah but I canapos;t talk to her at church??"

"Iapos;m going to sell my house and sell my blahblahblah and then move far away, move to blahblah and not tell anyone where Iapos;m going THEN THEYapos;LL BE SORRY."

I wonder if that was the guy that hit on me on the phone yesterday.

diamonds clarity rating, bateman hester stainless, bateman high school, bateman hospital mildred mitchell, bateman house.



Комментариев нет: